SugarRush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Skills (Paladin/Templar)

Go down

Master Skills (Paladin/Templar) Empty Master Skills (Paladin/Templar)

Post  TheEmmeline Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Red Skills:
Vampire Killer: Increases Physical Attack against Undead by +1% each level.
Increases Physical Damage by +50 against Undead each level.
"Die monster! You don't belong in this world!"

Shield Master: Increases Shield Block by +1% each level.
"When I become one with my shield, even if it's small, it'll loom before you like an iron wall, or the deadline on paing your rent."

Strength Training: Increase Vitality by +3 each level.
"A tough body hardened by many brutal battles is my best defense out here on this merciless battlefield "

Lightfoot Step: Increases Movement speed by +1.1% each level.
"As my faith becomes stronger, I no longer doubt my direction. I run toward the goal 'til my race is won!"

Know your Enemy: Increase Close Range Hit by +1% each level
"The moment I saw your steps falter, I knew the horn of victory sounded for me."

Belief in the Light: Increases all Resistances by +1% each level.
"My faith gives me the strength to face all adversaries; to find opportunity in any crisis."

Blue Skills:
Code of the Warrior: Increases Max HP by +1% each level.
"Steel is my body and fire is my soul!"

Warrior of Wrath: Increases Malice by +1% each level.
"I have things worth protecting, worth giving my life for! If you dare cross me, even if we are to become enemies for life, I will not hesitate!"

Power Infusion: Increases Strength by +9 each level.
"Oh Lord! Please bestow me the power to blast my enemies into tiny bits, in thine mercy."

Sprite's Protection: Decreases Damage taken by 1% each level.
"When all the sprites stand shoulder to shoulder with me, as a brother, do you think you have any chance to defeat me?"

Yellow Skills:
Leadership: Increases 1H damage by +1.2% each level.
"Follow me, and you will taste victory; follow me, and let your blade savor triumph."

Divine Protection: Increases Magic Defense by +1% each level.
"The great holy light will extinguish all shadows and shades, including the dark magics you fling about. You will not touch me."

No Mercy: Increases Critical Rate by +1% each level.
"Sinners! You should be shamed to stand before me. You are beyond mercy; Only justice can purify you!"

Swift Mind: Decreases Cast Time by -1.5% each level.
"In the name of holy justice, my mind shall remain unblemished. It shall call up divine retribution swifter and sharper than ever before."

Lucid Movement: Increases Evade by +1% each level.
"I transform into pure light, the light of justice. Sweeping through the ranks of my enemies, all can see me, but none can touch me."

Judgement Strike: Increases 2H damage by +1.2% each level.
"Worthless sinner, accept the fat your sins have brought you! Your only mercy is the keenness of my blade."
TheEmmeline
TheEmmeline
Admin

https://sugarrush.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down