SugarRush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Skills (Necromancer/ Demonologist)

Go down

Master Skills (Necromancer/ Demonologist) Empty Master Skills (Necromancer/ Demonologist)

Post  TheEmmeline Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Red Skills
Eldritch Whispers: Increases Magic Attack by +1% each level.
"Containing spells and incantations written in human blood, and wrapped in flesh, even Candarian Demons fear the books you read"

Transfer Hatred: Decreases Malice by -1% each level.
"Can you feel the ultimate pleasure brought on by that deep pain? Then be grateful for the harm I have done!"

Blood Soul Rite: Increases Max HP by +1% each level.
"As long as I can live another day, I don't care how many innocent lives have to be sacrificed."

Spirit Burst: Increases Magic Critical Hit Rate by +1% each level.
"The worst pain is not physical torment but those that twist the soul."

Mech Breaker: Increases Magic Attack to Machines by +1% each level. Increases Magic Attack Damage to Machines by +50 each level.
"These soulless things have a nasty habit of falling apart in the heat of battle."

Ward of Evil: Increases Dark Resistance by +1% each level.
"I live in the darkness, yet it does not live inside of me."

Blue Skills
Heart of the Witch: Increases Intelligence by +9 each level.
"When my hand curls easily around your heart, don't imagine you can control me, for I've become a higher being than you."

Rapid Caster: Decreases Casting Time by 1.7% each level.
"When I move my lips, booming spells flows out of my mouth. It's the hunting aria to your death."

Body Stitching: Decreases Enemies Physical Critical Hit Rate by -3% each level.
"You've got a strong frame. I'm sure they would serve me well. You, I don't need."

Dance of the Wisps: Increases Evasion by +1% each level.
"When dark fog slowly clouds your sight, I will be gone and you will never find your way out!"

Yellow Skills
Heart of Aether: Increases Max MP by +1% each level.
"Death is the ultimate powerlessness, a total seperation of mana currents flowing around us. I cannot allow that to happen to me."

Bone Shield: Increases Defense by +1% each level.
"Come now soulless bones. Hear my commands. Sacrifice yourselves to protect me!"

Soul Barrier: Increases Magic Defense by +1% each level.
"I am ringed by the souls of the dead, who join forces to guard me from your dark magic."

Psychic Attack: Increases Hit by +2% each level
"Beware Mortal. I will enter your mind and torture your soul. You will never escape."

Shield of Flesh: Decreases Physical Damage taken by +1% each level
"Come, unnamed corpses. The ruler of the underworld beckons! Shield me with your shriveled flesh!"

Forbidden Summoning: Increases Magic Critical Damage by +3% each level
"Demons resting in darkest abyss, come! Feast upon the souls of the ignorant until their very gods tremble!"
TheEmmeline
TheEmmeline
Admin

https://sugarrush.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down