SugarRush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Skills (Sage/ Mystic)

Go down

Master Skills (Sage/ Mystic) Empty Master Skills (Sage/ Mystic)

Post  TheEmmeline Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Red Skills
Great Eagle Blessing: Increases Magic Attack by +1.5% each level.
"Make it easy on yourself and don't think of running. Under my sharp eyes, you can't hide."

Shadow Wolf Blessing: Increases Physical Critical Hit Rate by +1% each level.
"When my wild howl begins, listen carefully, for I'm singing for your dirge."

Giant Ape Blessing: Decreases Physical Damage taken by -1% each level.
"My wounds mean nothing to me as my soul screams for your destruction."

Herbologist: Increases Magic Critical Hit Rate against Plants by +1% each level. Increases Magic Attack Damage to Plants by +50 each level.
"I am the best at growing plants; I also know the best ways to pick them!"

Power Slam: Increases Hammer Damage by +1% each level.
"By my hammer and my courage is all that is needed to declare and fair and just verdict on you."

Rainbow Aura: Increases Resistance by +1% each level.
"I will endure merciless storms, for the beautiful rainbow always comes after wards."

Blue Skills
The Shaman's Call: Increases Intelligence by +9 each level.
"My sixth sense lets me read the signs of the spirits. I hear the stories they tell and for it, I have attained profound knowledge."

Powerful Physique: Increases Max HP by +1% each level.
"All my training is paying off, my tears from yesterday are not today's cries of joy."

Supersonic Hand: Increases Close Range Attack Speed by +1% each level.
"When a direct attack breaches one's defenses, the simplest move would be the most fatal one."

Whisper of the Wind: Increases Casting Speed by +1% each level.
"When the wind whispers in my ears, I hear a song made by my soul. All is calm, and will be made right."

Yellow Skills
Wind God's Bliss: Increases Evasion by 2% each level.
"I've received advice from the wind. I can read your every attack under the benevolent guidance of the wind god."

Rock of Miracles: Increases Defense by +1% each level.
"When I sing this magical song, the rocks will answer my call and defend me against the weapons of my foes."

Arcane Legacy: Increase Magic Defense by +1% each level.
"The legacy of our ancestors passed down in the form of melody through thousands of years. I shall infuse my will power into my melody to block dark magic damage."

Foresight: Increases Hit by +2% each level.
"I know your every next move by reading the stars in the sky. You can't dodge my attack no matter what."

Ancestors' Strength: Increases Magical Critical Hit by +1% each level.
"The spirit of my ancestors please come across the barriers of time and space, and inhabit my body. Let the enemy have a taste of your wraith."

Tribal Arts: Increases Physical and Magical Critical Hit Damage by +3% each level.
"We follow the wisdom of our ancestors and practice the stances of our ancestors. Now we will counterattack and show the invading enemy that the strength of our village will overcome any obstacle"
TheEmmeline
TheEmmeline
Admin

https://sugarrush.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down