SugarRush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soo... how ya doin? :D

Go down

Soo... how ya doin? :D Empty Soo... how ya doin? :D

Post  RiveriaX Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:39 pm

HALLOW FELLOW GUILDIE PEOPLE Razz 

I missed you guys so much tongue I haven't been on for ever, and I even forgot how you guys look like! (jaykay, I has screenshots What a Face ) Mira told me that the guild is falling apart D: more people getting inactive! She also told me that Brook deleted her character >:[ WHAT DE FERK!? At least it's not worse than me missing the MACKLEMORE, RYAN LEWIS AND NEON TREES CONCERT IN HONOLULU Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad FML! I WANTED TO GO TO THAT BLABING CONCERT Evil or Very Mad  Anyways, how you guys been? post in the reply field or whateves. I MISSED YOU GUYS. Also I might be on GF and PWI in September-December Crying or Very sad PWI won't start (I gotta update mah drivers), and GF will be working when I go to my cousin's house ( I update everything on my computer there, they have good internet). Soo... how's that new Macklemore song with Ryan Lewis and Mary Lambert?...Ehh... whateves Q_Q Btw, SOMEONE POST 1 TOPIC SO THAT i CAN LOOK FORWARD TO SOMETHING! Seems like I'm the only person who goes on the forum D:

BYE GUILD PEOPLE.
                - RiveriaX
RiveriaX
RiveriaX

http://core.perfectworld.com/home/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum